GS1net Middleware and Services
EDIS provides middleware, software and services to support organizations implementing GS1net.
Our software (Bizcaps) is used by many of new Zealand’s leading suppliers to GS1net enabled
retailers. Bizcaps streamlines the process of maintaining, validating and submitting product
and pricing data for GS1net.
Bizcaps can be used either as a stand alone product data management solution, or integrated
with your ERP solution. For a list of such ERP solutions please click here.
Key Features: Bizcaps Enterprise enables you to centralize all your pricing information, including:
- Basic Product data (bar codes, product codes, description)
- Linked documents and images (JPEG’s, CAD files, .pdf documents)
- Customisable data (e.g. ingredients, H&S information)
- Units of measure and order quantities
- List prices and customer pricing
- Packaging details (to be linked to products – GS1net requirement)
- Support for New Product development processes and customer feedback
Multi-User: Bizcaps is a multi user system, which supports your processes to collect and validate data for GS1net.
Integration: Bizcaps Enterprise can be interfaced with most common ERP and accounting applications, to receive and
validate product and pricing data and submit to GS1net to eliminate any duplication of data.
Outputs: Bizcaps will output data in multiple formats including:
- Direct submission to GS1net
- Custom formats for retailers not on GS1net
- Universal Buying forms (UBF)
- Paper and web catalogues
- eCommerce applications
- Reports for management
Bizcaps Customers: Hundreds of suppliers in Australasia have benefited.
In New Zealand the clients include: Foodstuffs Own Brands (Pams), Delmaines Fine Foods, Sealord, Healtheries, Sara Lee,
Tasti Foods and Master Pet.
Please take the time to read how suppliers have benefited from Bizcap, in the case studies below.
Discuss your requirements with our team now.
Call us on 09 271 0316
or complete our enquiry form here
email us - firstname.lastname@example.org